-SwissChamp with hardwood handles
I want it to be an EDC knife, so I probably won't get the one with hardwood handles, as
A: i would go with the Swiss Champ XLT.
What is hot?
- Victorinox Swiss Army Tinker Pocket Knife
- Ideal for crafts, workbench; just 3-1/2 inches long
- Bottle opener, can opener, wire stripper, reamer/punch, tweezers, toothpick
- Includes key ring; lifetime warranty against defects
- Victorinox Swiss Army Farmer Pocket Knife (Silver Alox Ribbed)
- Enclosed in fluted Alox handle made to exacting Victorinox standards
- Large blade; can opener with small screwdriver
- Compact outdoor multi-tool designed for all-around use
- Swiss+Tech ST53100 Micro-Max 19-in-1 Key Ring Multi-Function Pocket Tool
Automotive Parts and Accessories (Swiss Tech)
- 2 hex wrenches (1/4", 7/16"), 6 screwdrivers (#0,1,2 flat, #0,1,2 Phillips)
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Hand drill, file, 2 rulers (mm and inch), 2 ruler extensions (mm and inch)
- Victorinox Swiss Army Rambler Pocket Knife
- Includes small blade, set of mini scissors, and plastic toothpick
- Compact Swiss Army pocketknife for campers, hikers, and all-around users
- Enclosed in stylish red housing made to exacting Victorinox standards
- Swiss+Tech ST66676 Utili-Key 6-in-1 Key Ring Multi-Function Tool
Automotive Parts and Accessories (Swiss Tech)
- With the utili-key, you can open bottles, packages, letters, and most screws
- Light weight and small size makes it a great gift
- Also includes a bottle opener, straight blade knife, and serrated blade knife
Kershaw Skyline: “EDC Hall of Famer” by Nutnfancy - Swiss Army ...
The Kershaw Skyline is a homerun utility knife design. For its reasonable price it dominates many other EDC knife competitors: lightweight (just 2.4 oz!), fast deploying (has bronze phosphor bushings), no steel liners to ruin the carry weight, good clip (tip down preferred in this design after much experience!), upgraded Sadnvik 14C28N steel, excellent quality, ergonomic medium traction G10 handle, tight lockup, and finally a spear point blade shape that’s useable. In fact its 3 1/8″ (7.9 cm) bead blasted finished blade is surprisingly large for a knife of this weight. And yet it has high utility and slicing capability in its EDC POU. It also comes extremely sharp out of the box, thanks in part to its wider blade and deep hollow grind. Jimping on the top would be a welcome addition but isn’t necessary in the EDC POU, especially with the deep finger choil below. It is a high value, well-designed, well-made, and cool daily cutting tool to have along. Look for possible Nutnfancy special editions! /////////////Nutnfancy Likeability Scale: 9.5 of 10 //////// Music: Licensed to TNP from CDK
Ditched the Preon II and the pen. Swiss Signature Lite filling in role with its pen insert. Mini123, size of my thumb, 1.5x brighter than the Limited Neutral Preon II was carrying.
This Swiss Army Knife features:
Can opener with small screwdriver
Bottle opener with large screwdriver & wire stripper
Related linksSwiss Army Knife Hercules | Swiss Army Knife Nail Clipper | Swiss Army Knife Reamer | Swiss Army Knife Spartan | Swiss Army Knife Huntsman | Swiss Army Knife Dishwasher | Swiss Army Knife Edc | Swiss Army Knife Alox | Swiss Army Knife Geocaching | Swiss Army Knife Outlet | Swiss Army Knife Replacement Pen | Swiss Army Knife Handyman | Swiss Army Knife Ps3 | Swiss Army Knife Pioneer | Swiss Army Knife Sheath | Swiss Army Knife Tinker | Swiss Army Knife Fisherman | Swiss Army Knife Necklace | Swiss Army Knife Diagram | Swiss Army Knife No Blade | Swiss Army Knife Indicator | Swiss Army Knife Engraved | Swiss Army Knife Camper | Swiss Army Knife Ea | Swiss Army Knife Invention | Swiss Army Knife Trademark | Swiss Army Knife Pouch | Swiss Army Knife Flash Drive | Swiss Army Knife Recruit | Swiss Army Knife Scales | Swiss Army Knife Officer | Swiss Army Knife Holder | Swiss Army Knife Soldier | Swiss Army Knife Tweezers | Swiss Army Knife Pliers | Swiss Army Knife Can Opener | Swiss Army Knife Esquire | Swiss Army Knife Bottle Opener | Swiss Army Knife Blackberry | Swiss Army Knife Executive | Swiss Army Knife Sharpener | Swiss Army Knife Attachments | Swiss Army Knife On Plane | Swiss Army Knife Giant | Swiss Army Knife Cleaning | Swiss Army Knife Climber | Swiss Army Knife Gift Set | Swiss Army Knife Oil | Swiss Army Knife Instructions | Swiss Army Knife Pink
Victorinox Swiss Army Jetsetter USB Flash Drive review
@Julie, the Dragonfly Salt is my favorite, but I probably carry the Chicago the most.
My quick thoughts:
Dragonfly Salt – I wanted a rust proof knife, since I like being around water. My first Spyderco, and I ended up falling in love with Spydercos.
Dragonfly 2 – I liked the Salt so much, that I bought a cheaper non-rust proof model, for everyday carry (so I didn’t damage my Salt model). Plus, it was in black, so it didn’t stand out as much as the yellow Salt model.
Finch – a Ladybug clone, I thought I wanted a keychain knife, but have since realized the blade on my Victorinox is good enough for a keychain.
Chicago – I wanted a liner lock knife from Spyderco, which is easier to open one handed. Love using it as a knife, but for carry purposes, it doesn’t fit into my coin pocket, which is my preferred knife pocket.
Cat – A smaller Chicago that fit into the coin pocket of my jeans. The Cat, Dragonfly 2, and the Dajo Ascent are my primary carry knives (the Dajo is the only non-Spyderco knife that I still regularly use).